1. Almost every domain name I wanted was taken by people who haven’t updated their blog in over two years. No fair.
2. That wordpress is kind of confusing, even if you’ve used it before.
3. That wordpress is still better than blogger.
4. That sometimes the ideas you have in your head don’t sound so clever and witty when you actually write/type them. Damn.
5. That it’s nice to have something to do when it’s borderline flooding outside.
6. That blogging is so much nicer when you’re dog is curled up at your feet.
7. That coming up with ideas for this will be fun!
8. That I don’t care for odd numbers, therefore I needed an eighth one to round it out. Weird?