If my heart could write songs they would sound like hers.
1. That she has MAJOR boy problems. And if she’s having these problems, then I’m probably screwed.
2. That songs don’t have to be fancy to mean something. Simple words will do.
3. That you don’t have to possess an amazing voice to be loved by millions. Just refuse to be anything but yourself.
4. That I’m not a princess. This ain’t a fairy tale. I’m not the one you’ll sweep off her feet…
5. That it is possible to win a million awards and still be surprised every. single. time.
6. That people think it’s cute when you date someone with the same first name as you. Bonus points if he’s in Twilight and every 12 year old girl wants to jump him.
7. That just because you’re Taylor Swift doesn’t mean you should be in a movie. No thanks, Valentines Day.
8. That she wears short skirts. I wear T-shirts. That she’s cheer captain and I’m on the bleachers…
9. That she’s stronger than she looks. If Kanye did to me what he did to her, I’d be a crying wreck on that stage.
10. That Joe Jonas broke up with her over the phone.
11. That if you break up with Taylor Swift over the phone she’ll write a song about it.
12. That if you do anything to Taylor Swift, she’ll write a song about it. (And make millions).
13. That I’m alone, on my own and I’m starting off. I’ll be strong, I’ll be wrong, oh, but life goes on . Oh, I’m just a girl trying to find a place in this world…
14. That relationships don’t ever change. Whether you’re 12, 16 or 26. The drama is still there.
15. That maybe it is worth waiting for someone who makes you understand what her songs are about.
16. That I wish I could play the guitar.
17. That you just see right through me but if you only knew me. We could be a beautiful miracle, unbelievable. Instead of just invisible..
18. That if you’re trying to find your Prince Charming, don’t let anybody stand in your way. Just know if might take a lot of teardrops on your guitar to find him.