1. Fresh baked anything is better than store bought anything.
2. As classy as I hope to be one day (or pretend to be right now), I will always ALWAYS love a glass of cheap ass wine. I don’t know who these people are thinking I’m going to buy a bottle of wine for more than $7 dollars. On an unrelated (read: completely related) note, I’ve turned into my mother.
3. I received a take home test on Tuesday that is due this coming Tuesday (that’s a full week of possible procrastination people). I started this test on Thursday. This is new to me.
4. I’m quite behind on Jersey Shore. In my defense I’ve been watching the US Open. In the Shore’s defense, basically all the American guys/my favorite players were out by the end of the first week.
5. Sometimes I can’t decide who I love more: John Isner or Sam Querrey. And then I remember that I use to tape pictures of Andy Roddick on my binder in high school. And then I remember that I still watch the Disney Channel and can’t wait for the newsest episode of Jonas.
6. I think all guys should come attached to a guitar. And a tennis racket. But they should stop wearing tight pants. Just sayin.
7. I should talk about something that relevant to other people’s lives, shouldn’t I? But the only thing that I can think of is that crazy guy in Florida, and thinking about him makes me so mad so I won’t. I do realize there are other important topics I could talk about, but I am just not in the mood. No judging please.
8. I’ve decided that I want to live/work in a city where I don’t have to drive on a daily basis. This past week was horrible. Two near-death experiences and a flat tire. NO THANK YOU.
9. I’m obsessed with “beauty gurus” on Youtube. Seriously, these girls are like 15 years old but I need them to tell me how to put on my makeup.
10. The hardest decision I made last weekend (Labor Day weekend) was whether to watch Justin Bieber on Saturday Night Live or Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. I went with Camp Rock. For any new readers out there, I am 23 going on 12.