In honor of today being one of those “not so great can I please just go back to bed and start over tomorrow” days, I thought I’d look to the future.
Here are some things that I am really looking forward to, in the order of when they are happening:
1. Today being over
2. Thursday at 4:45 when I’ll be done with school for the week
3. Katie’s wedding weekend!!!!
4. T-Swift’s new album–not that I can afford to buy it but I plan on acquiring it somehow.
5. The Rocky Horror episode of Glee
6. Halloween–when I’ll be sitting out on my driveway giving away candy and attempting to save little children from the 3859403 bees that have created their home all over MY home.
7. Thanksgiving–just me and the parentals this year, but I still plan on baking as much as I would have for a whole mess of people.
8. Being done with my 60-page PR Campaigns group assignment and presenting it to a panel of judges on Nov. 30.
9. GRADUATION–I still don’t want to walk, but I have to. 6:00 p.m. on December 16, 2010 cannot get here soon enough.
10. Not having to drive to SA twice a week.
Things I’m looking forward to but have no idea when they’ll happen, in no particular order:
1. Finding a way to ninja myself in Oprah’s audience before the end of her season–you have no idea how serious I am about this.
2. Cool enough weather so I can wear boots and scarves!
3. Starbucks holiday cups–I can’t express to you how happy those damn snow flake covered red cups make me. I’m almost ashamed.
4. Weezy getting out of jail.
5. Having a phone that actually works all the time.
6. Finding a job/figuring out what I’m doing with my life–mainly so I’ll have paycheck that will allow me to get a phone that actually works all the time.
Anything you’re looking forward to?