***I realize my posts have been kind of random, and possibly boring, recently, but you can blame school for that. Also, I’m working on a little side blog project thing that I’ll be sharing with y’all very soon. So exciting!***
Anywho, back to this. Have you ever played the “If I ever…” game with yourself? I do it all the time (obviously) and I thought I’d share a few today. Mine are always totally random, but that’s basically my life so it works. Comment and let me know one of yours!
If I ever…
1. Host my own cooking show: I will never ever say the word “macerate”. The word makes me giggle. I’m 12.
2. Become famous: I will not name my children after fruit (I’m looking at you Gwenyth!)
3. Live in New York City: I will shop at H&M like it’s my job.
4. Get to be in the audience for a talk show: I will be super pissed if I don’t get a free CD or book or something. Super pissed.
5. Manage to grow my hair out really long: I will intend for it to look like this:
6. Own a stand mixer: I will never stop baking. Ever.
7. Don’t own a TV: I will miss Law&Order and the Food Network. And maybe the Disney Channel. But that’s it.
8. Go to Grad school: I will wear glasses (even though I don’t need them), get a working laptop and sit in coffee shops all day. I might study. I might not. But the glasses/laptop/coffee shop will happen for sure.
9. Get another dog: I want him to look like this lovebug:
10. Survive this semester: I’m going to drink. A lot.