1. Coffee dates with Jessica after not seeing her for over a month (which is like a million years in bestie time, duh)
2. Seeing this fool after forever and a half (even if he never updates). Also, the delicious drink he had Mobes make for me.
3. Mobes. I love her.
4. Finding life changing mascara. To all my girl readers (or Jared Leto, if he reads this and needs some new mascara to go with his guyliner) please do yourself a favor and go buy this. No more clumps!
5. Having a job and being able to afford new mascara.
6. Actually liking my silly retail job *gasp*
7. This cake batter chocolate bark I made last night. Genius.
8. The fact that no pants girl from this post WORE JEANS to class on Thursday. My heart almost exploded with happiness. No news on sweatpants girl as she wasn’t in class. She was probably shopping for leggings to go with her Nike track shorts. Typical.
9. That during my very last class of my college career one guy in our group of four decided to change up the powerpoint at the last minute and made our presentation an epic fail. Actually, I don’t love this but I had to put it in somewhere. Can you believe him?! Ugh.
10. That the reallllly big presentation I had on Tuesday (you know, the one I complained about like a baby in my last post) went just fine. As in we got the highest grade in the class. BAM.
11. The above statement makes up for the one before. BAM>Ugh.
12. Watching Love Actually all the time. Like, seriously, all the freaking time.
13. Starbucks holiday cups. I want to steal a few to keep in my room so I can look at them whenever I’m sad as they make me insanely happy.
14. That at least one brother is coming home for Christmas this year. The whole “just me and the parentals” thing the last few years was getting old.
15. My parents and I had a “who has stronger legs” type contest yesterday. I like to think I won because of my years as a trained dancer, but everybody knows it’s because I’m 30-40 years younger. Either way, LOVE.
16. That I just admitted how ridiculous my parents and I are. This is why brothers need to be here more often.
18. And in completely unrelated news; the return of Boy Bands! I’ve been watching this at least once and day.
Except on my TV. Cause my mom DVR’d the performance (truth). I may or may not have BSB in my car CD player as well.
19. My totally bi-polar taste in music. I’m pretty sure everybody loves that about me 🙂
20. All of you! Thank you for reading even though you most probably have better things to do. Love, love and LOVE.