Since this blog is becoming more and more important to me every day, I thought it would be cool to put my “bucket list” up here and then share all my stories with you guys. I’ll be adding things to it from time to time, and (hopefully) crossing things off.
And if I don’t “complete the list” before I die, I’ll be okay. I’m sure my life will feel complete even if I never own a Chanel bag. Maybe.
Plus, I really like making lists. So it’s a win-win either way.
In no specific order…
- Go skydiving
- Run a marathon
- Start my own company (maybe!)
- Be published in a major newspaper or magazine
Be interviewed for a local news station(twice, booya!)
- Live in a big city (Top 5: New York City, San Francisco, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago)
- Go to all the Grand Slams (Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, U.S. Open)
- Meet a celebrity and have a real conversation with them
- Buy a real Chanel bag
- Be a guest on a talk show
- Go to an awards show, red carpet and all
Try a new lifestyle(Vegan January, it counts right?)
- Date a foreign man
- Take my family on an amazing vacation
- Start a book club
- Have a ridiculous amount of Twitter followers one day
- Attend New York Fashion Week
- Become certified to teach a workout class (Zumba, Dance Trance, etc)
- Go on a road trip
Any of you have a bucket list? Care to share?